- ASSEMBLED ADS-B KIT: Stratux dual band ADS-B receiver kit includes AHRS, fan controller, SD card adapter, supports ForeFlight Synthetic Vision and other popular EFBs. It has a 30 day return policy and technical support back by Crew Dog Electronics.
- RELIABLE INFORMATION: High-gain dmurray14 antennas are optimized for 978 MHz and 1090 MHz frequencies allowing you to receive and display air-to-air traffic, data, and FIS-B weather including animated regional and CONUS NEXRAD, METARs, TAFs, AIR/SIGMETs, PIREPs, winds and temps aloft, TFRs, NOTAMs, and SUA information.
- PORTABLE: Stratux is a highly portable receiver which can provide ADS-B traffic and weather information and it includes internal GPYes WAAS GPS receiver which provides location for multiple devices connected via WiFi. Perfect for WiFi only iPads and tablets.
- LATEST FIRMWARE: Latest Stratux software (v1.4r3) is already loaded on MicroSD card and installed. Just plug in a rechargeable battery pack (not included) and you’re ready to go!
- COMPATIBILITY: Built using Raspberry Pi 3 board and parts direct from Stratux project founder. Supports FlyQ EFB, Navigator, AvNav, ForeFlight, WingX, Avare EFB, FltPlan Go, DroidEFB, AerovieReports, Avplan EFB, iFly GPS, DroidEFB, OzRunways EFB.
Stratux dual band ADS-B receiver transforms your tablet into the ultimate flight tool with Wide Area Augmentation (WAAS) GPS, subscription-free ADS-B weather and air-to-air traffic. WAAS GPS provides accurate information coordinates within +/- 2.5m. It includes embedded AHRS chip supporting ForeFlight Synthetic Vision and other EFBs. AHRS stands for Attitude and Heading Reference System. This provides true yaw, pitch, and roll information to your favorite EFB.
Introduced more than a decade ago by the FAA, ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast) provides weather and traffic information to all aircrafts equipped with an ADS-B receiver, such as the Stratux, subscription-free.
The Stratux provides the following ADS-B In services: Flight Information Service-Broadcast (FIS-B) – FIS-B provides regional and continental NEXRAD radar imagery from the National Weather Service, as well as NOTAMs, METARs, TAFs, PIREPs, winds aloft and other valuable in-flight weather services. FIS-B also includes information on temporary flight restrictions (TFR) and special use airspaces (SUA). It also receives traffic information on the 978 (ground to air) frequency for local traffic coverage and 1090 (air to air) for the widest possible coverage area, allowing you to receive and display air-to-air traffic, data, and FIS-B weather including animated regional and CONUS NEXRAD, METARs, TAFs, AIR/SIGMETs, PIREPs, winds and temps aloft, TFRs, NOTAMs, and SUA information.